Cheese!

Posted by Liz McCoy Monday, February 23, 2009

Yippie, Last night I sat up at the computer and got a scrapbook page done. I can tick one more off on my counter (that will be a total of 9 out of 50 layouts for 2009)

Title: Cheese
Credits:
Teresa Loman's Because I Am... Page Kit
Kim Liddiard's Well It's Whimsical Quick Click
Lisa Carter's Christmas Red Glitter Alpha

Jack-Cheese010809

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LAYOUT LARGER, AND TO LEAVE COMMENTS AT DSP.

The Story -- This photo was taken for one of my photos a day for January. I wanted to try out some products from one of our new apprentice designers at DSP Teresa Loman. Her kit matched Jack’s outfit perfectly! I’m loving his new cheesy grin. Oh and when I saw Lisa Carter’s glittery new alphas I about died! I’m so happy I could use the them on this layout!

Are you a Digital Scrapper?? Interested in starting? Check out http://www.digitalscrapbooking101.com

 

RELATED POSTS


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

About Me