PAD: Things I love (Days 15-20)

Posted by Liz McCoy Sunday, March 1, 2009

0215PAD 
I found this torn paper heart at the bottom of the recycle bin after emptying 4 big bins of papers into the recycle dumpster.  How cool was this to see the day after Valentine’s day!! And to think I could have missed it if I was in a hurry. Just a random reminder to LOVE.

0216PAD
I am loving how much my son is enjoying his activity calendar.  Of course I could be aggressive to finish it up and then we’d be all set.

0217PAD 
I love my son’s new smile. It’s cheesy and adorable! It definitely puts a smile on my face. He loves saying “picture me mom…picture me”.

0218PAD

I’m loving my new haircut! so much easier to maintain and I wear it down most days too!

0219PAD

I love CANDY! The sweet tart hearts are sooo yummy!!

0220PAD

Lounging in my pajamas! I bought these PJ’s at Target after Christmas they were $5 and the best $5 I’ve ever spent! They are soooooo comfy and easy to spend the whole day in!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

About Me