PAD: Pink Zote

Posted by Liz McCoy Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is my PAD (photo a day) for 01-10-09.  It definitely represents what my day was about….well sort of there would need to be about 1 million more things in the picture to show what was going on in my head…so much to do and think about each day LOL.  However I did think alot about the making the laundry soap yesterday and what I needed to do to get it done.  This is one of the photos take during the making process.  (watch out for tomorrow’s post on how to make laundry detergent.)

CRW_2843

The set up was this: Unwrapped pink zote soap on top of a white cutting board on top of my stove.  The green is our back splash…yes we have an avacado green counter and back splash.  I tweaked the photo a bit with some presets in lightroom.  I really like how it turned out.  Yesterday’s photo was quite difficult because I was left in side without any good lighting.  I wanted to do something “artistic” and less of a snapshot and this is what I got. 

Have you taken any photos today?…this week?…this month?  Get out there and play it’s soo much fun!  Then post a link so I can see what you’ve been up to.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

About Me